With the new regulations in California, we want to let our community know that although things are not “business as usual”, our factories are operating at full capacity. The safety of our employees, their families and our communities is extremely important to us.
Over the last 8 months, our team has adopted several new measures so that we can make furniture safely and continue to stay open.
Our team in our offices and factories:
- Follows CDC guidelines and wears proper protective gear
- Has been trained on how to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Has been trained on how to screen themselves for symptoms
- Implements individual control measures and screenings
- Implements disinfecting protocols
- Implements physical distancing guidelines
Thanks to everyone who is doing their part in this continuing crisis. Whether you are on the front lines, or simply staying home, what you are doing is important.